Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Brown Mucus Discharge On Day After Due Period

The "Wedding" of "Toppone" Rock of

Ir I 'ami'o Don Paolo Paoletti arrived ar XXV anniversary of priesthood.
Many good wishes and if you have some 'time' a "special little prayer" ... with a fraternal embrace
- Angel

The "Wedding" of "Toppone"

M'arrïordo so many years ago, ' es'era tots,
already felt in the 'Masses, I and Paolo Paoletti,

to' time Do 'Slavicce and Sor Lidia
and he had come to seize more features and made me more "points" ! The

on 'voàzione gl'èra really deep, and in fact you could see
then gained a sincere heart.

Ir Lord n'ha gl'ha and he knocked the door open,
'nvece I are huddled in fear I ner' shell.

Anco He c'aveva on the 'sins, but who is' a have it? Otherwise
had all the Saints and then 'r Maestro' he was born in ffa '. AnnaMaria

The legs and the heart
Pellegrini was our gang co 'Angelino der Perini,

then the streets,' ow often happens, they are divided seòndo 'ondition
and we scattered in the province' n various areas.

'ow you've decided to make St. Peter' r fisherman and throw 'the network,
And after ave' stuga in Santa 'Aterini SIEI doventato Priest.

Of prim'acchito t'han VORS measure 'a fever Collesarvetti:
a Livorno to Pisa took it kicks, I bet?

E 'nvece, who' a t'aveva trust gl'è
and was disappointed he's gone to buorìtto and the partners face grins. We did SIEI

goodwill 'from' parishioners and demonstrates the care
'on You got that accompanied Cascinese partners in Prepositura;

der Ar center Pian di Pisa and beyond the Arno t'han pasted
And today I celebrate his native country because ar ar XXV ° SIEI rivato. The

Aguri 'h and I'll do is give you our heart lead, then maybe
doventa' Bishop heart "Bacchus" curly;

and then double 'ardinale, co' the 'official or' r hat
and sur the cardinal chest 'Ollan' or Crocione.

But if the 'Arriero eccresiastïa' a tis'addice, or if you 'a you;
We ar in the Castle, and' is an escape, then always returns' from us!

But I 'onvieni, feel' ome person ... well ... maybe between 'na "ghiecìna" years ..
His Holiness Pope Paoletti said "Toppone" by St. John!

0 comments:

Post a Comment