Tuesday, March 18, 2008

Tanning For Years Before And Afters

L 'Ode to Pisa

Pisa me is the 'city, and even if I'm in the province
GNI feel close and I LOVE' OME TO A SON

.... and hanging ..... but .... you are a helmet si'uro nini .... ....

------------------------------------------------ ---------------------

ODE TO PISA

der Water river borders 'r I' village, then caresses;
long shore Mouth Arno where light reaches the sea breeze give
give Ponte di Mezzo 'where to' s'accede villages in wide and narrow;
you split into two units, but usually give motto that hold strong ar chest

that South or Tramontana in a triumphant duel ';
ar giòo der Pisa Ponte Southern or Northern Lights always win.
that you will be 'story already tot always fascinated me, and perhaps also because
' n Via Benedetto 'I've got roce studied;

yet if I am faithful Vio der umirmente the countryside of the plain;
' HIS I feel like my place, proud of them bred Pisana.
arthritis if it had existed in life, I would be really polite
ave 'the way you' way at the time of Repubbrïa are sincere!

Co 'co Kinza fought' Mori's Nose to you 'defense
' hen the sonaron 'ampane acquired influence the walls at night when lying, then
Sa 'Ranieri' n dissolute youth 'n Holy Land
party returned poor' ome and co Francis 'faith' onvertito.

'r dicisassètte of June, eg' at the 'festival, yet s'agghìngano' old villages and
'buildings reflect and shine' n Arno de light 'candles;
also the challenge of the races'' uartieri red yellow blue and green
Sa 'Martino, Antonio, Maria and Francisco all' and no man ontro Vole lose! Each

'Tu ner uattranni then there is the challenge of river Repubbri'ed'antica fame
L'Aquila Pisana rig in red to 'oars, the arts Galleons to challenge calls.
artre accompagnan beautiful traditions and our history and have passed it
'se'oli pe' revives to 'posterity the memory

' r us for New Year 'in January, but comes at an' r 'twenty-five marzolino;
' hen ner Domo 'r sunbeam at noon firtra es'appoggia ar columns;
Piazza de' Miràoli, ar usually packed with tourists, he realizes the event, but
'and continue to understand a swivel' upstream 'sur leaning monument,

la Torre, a perennial symbol I 'Seol of Pisa, and woe betide anyone who touches it there! Skip
'r carriage, and when to do part' 'r tour, horse riding crops ar stiòcca.
Then, after on the day of 'llavoro,' r is swarming 'weapons and' r slow breathing:
daughters ll'ora part of '' and yet the stand ncasa 'LOSE' and flying. You

period 'r sun goes down' at the mouth, behind ar Okra and San Rossore 'n pine forest.
And now, among the 'onca' he goes from Verrua ar Serra goes to court to give, everything quieted.
Under the stars and the moonlight ar, which is reflected in the hive,
dormi Pisa, città de’ miraòli, hai tant’anni ma ‘un siei pe’ niente vecchia.

0 comments:

Post a Comment